WASHINGTON: The US Air Force general overseeing North American airspace said on Sunday (Feb 12) after a series of shoot-downs of unidentified objects that he would not rule out aliens or any ot
The incidents come as the Pentagon has undertaken a new push in recent years to investigate military sightings of UFOs - rebranded in official government parlance as"unidentified aerial phenomena", or UAPs.
But the Pentagon says it has not found evidence to indicate Earthly visits from intelligent alien life. Their first report to Congress in June 2021 examined 144 sightings by US military aviators dating to 2004. A report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued last month cited 366 additional sightings, mostly things like balloons, drones, birds or airborne clutter. But 171 remained officially unexplained.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Shoot-downs of unidentified objects: Are they aliens? US general says not ruling out anything yetThe Pentagon says it has not found evidence to indicate Earthly visits from intelligent alien life. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Nurul Izzah steps down as adviser to her father Malaysian PM AnwarMs Nurul Izzah Anwar's appointment as senior economic and finance adviser to the prime minister took effect on Jan 3.
Read more »
The worst things to do when boarding a plane, say flight attendantsFlight attendants have the things they do not like while doing their jobs and senior flight attendant Jay Roberts used to work for Emirates and he spoke about s
Read more »
US fighter jets shoot down octagonal object near Canadian borderWASHINGTON: US military fighter jets on Sunday (Feb 12) shot down an octagonal object over Lake Huron, the Pentagon said, the fourth such incident since a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon put
Read more »
What we know about mysterious objects downed by USWASHINGTON: The downing of a huge Chinese balloon off the US coast, followed by the shootdowns of two smaller objects over Alaska and Canada - and
Read more »
Swiss court orders Nestlé to pay $2.8m to bullied ex-employeeLAUSANNE, Switzerland – Nestlé SA must pay a former executive 2 million Swiss francs (S$2.8 million) after she was bullied and forced out of the company, the newspaper Tages Anzeiger reported, citing a local appeals court ruling. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »