Iran thwarts drone attack on military site

South Africa News News

Iran thwarts drone attack on military site
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 ottawasuncom
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 92%

A loud explosion at a military plant in Iran\u0027s city of Isfahan was caused by an \u0022unsuccessful\u0022 drone attack, Iranian state media reported.

Play Video

“One of was hit by the … air defence and the other two were caught in defence traps and blew up. Fortunately, this unsuccessful attack did not cause any loss of life and caused minor damage to the workshop’s roof,” the ministry said in a statement carried by the state news agency IRNA.Sign up to receive daily headline news from the Ottawa SUN, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ottawasuncom /  🏆 4. in CA

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Iran thwarts drone attack on military siteIran thwarts drone attack on military siteA loud explosion at a military plant in Iran\u0027s city of Isfahan was caused by an \u0022unsuccessful\u0022 drone attack, Iranian state media reported.
Read more »

Iran reports drone attack on defence facility in IsfahanIran reports drone attack on defence facility in IsfahanDrones attacked an Iranian defence factory in the central city of Isfahan overnight, the state-run IRNA news agency reported early Sunday.
Read more »

Iran reports drone attack on defence facilityIran reports drone attack on defence facilityIran says the attack caused minor damage to rooftop, but did not say who was suspected of carrying it out
Read more »

U.S. charges three in Iran-backed effort to assassinate journalistU.S. charges three in Iran-backed effort to assassinate journalistU.S. prosecutors last year charged four Iranians alleged to be operatives for Tehran with plotting to kidnap a New York-based journalist and activist
Read more »

Opinion: Azerbaijan’s blockade of Nagorno-Karabakh is a disaster waiting to happen, unless we act nowOpinion: Azerbaijan’s blockade of Nagorno-Karabakh is a disaster waiting to happen, unless we act nowWith their attention fixed on war in Ukraine, nations risk ignoring a crisis in the Caucasus – and a possible new phase in the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict that could pull Russia, Turkey, Iran and the West into the fray
Read more »

U.S. indicts 3 for plotting to kill Iranian American journalist | CBC NewsU.S. indicts 3 for plotting to kill Iranian American journalist | CBC NewsU.S. prosecutors have charged three members of an eastern European criminal organization with ties to Iran's government with conspiring to assassinate a journalist and activist who is an American citizen, Attorney General Merrick Garland said on Friday.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 01:03:10