Up to incoming Marcos admin if it will continue NTF, NVOC —DOH

South Africa News News

Up to incoming Marcos admin if it will continue NTF, NVOC —DOH
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 gmanews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 16 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 68%

“We will leave it up to them but the IATF… siya ang overall ng NTF at saka ng ating Vaccine Cluster, is prepared to hand over the documents and to brief (incoming officials),” Cabotaje said at the Laging Handa briefing.

Click location.

Heath Undersecretary Myrna Cabotaje issued the remark when asked if the NTF and NVOC will continue their operations under the new administration. “We just await kung ano ‘yung directions ng susunod na administration. Of course, we will also defer kung sino man ‘yung mga bagong secretary,” she added.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

gmanews /  🏆 11. in PH

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

LIST: Cabinet appointments to the Marcos Jr. administrationLIST: Cabinet appointments to the Marcos Jr. administrationHere are the personalities who have so far accepted to be part of the cabinet of Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos, Jr. | via philstarlife
Read more »

Remulla is an excellent choice for Justice SecretaryRemulla is an excellent choice for Justice Secretary' Remulla is an excellent choice for Justice Secretary ' Incoming President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. (BBM) did well in choosing Cavite Representative Jesus Crispin “Boying” Remulla for his up and coming Secretary of Justice. more columns👇
Read more »

Dominguez: Closing Naia, selling its land an option for Bongbong MarcosDominguez: Closing Naia, selling its land an option for Bongbong MarcosThe incoming Marcos administration may consider closing down the Naia and then selling the vast tract of land it sits on to raise more government revenues, President Rodrigo Duterte’s chief economic manager said. | bendeveraINQ /PDI
Read more »

Duterte urges Marcos Jr. to continue drug warDuterte urges Marcos Jr. to continue drug warNEWLY elected President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. said on Thursday, May 26, 2022 that President Rodrigo Duterte urged him to continue the country’s drug war in his own way.'He...
Read more »

Marcos admin needs 'the best and the brightest' --ImeeMarcos admin needs 'the best and the brightest' --ImeeDuring a radio interview Senator Imee Marcos said this pool of ‘’best and brightest’’ would form a ‘’team of rivals’’ who shares his brother’s vision of a dynamic Republic. READ:
Read more »

Rody welcome to join Cabinet as drug czarRody welcome to join Cabinet as drug czarMarcos, in a Facebook Live interview with select media on Thursday, said it would not be a problem if Duterte wants to join his administration as the anti-drugs czar. Read more👇
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-30 04:02:38