Tim Burchett believes American gov’t. has found an alien

South Africa News News

Tim Burchett believes American gov’t. has found an alien
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 IndependentSG
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 65 sec. here
  • 3 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 29%
  • Publisher: 63%

He addressed the recent unknown flying objects shot down and said, “These objects are likely coming from China or maybe some other country, but probably not extraterrestrial.'

Tennessee Representative Tim Burchett believes the U.S. government has “recovered craft” from alien species popularly known as “unidentified flying objects” or UFOs.

When asked if he believes that the U.S. has recovered craft that is not from the planet Earth, Burchett said that“Too many people in the know have told me that, and that we had to do something with these multiple crafts that have crashed and we do not have the technology…I just believe it in my heart,” Tim Burchett said. “I’ve talked to too many pilots, top, top pilots, our Navy pilots, the best pilots in the world, that have said this is what they’ve seen.

Since the Chinese spy balloon was shot down, three other unidentified flying objects have also been taken down. On February 10, National Security Council Strategic Communications Coordinator John Kirby announced that a U.S. F-22 fighter jet shot down an unknown flying object that was located above Alaska.“The object was flying at an altitude of 40,000 feet and posed a reasonable threat to the safety of civilian flight,” Pentagon press secretary Air Force Brigadier General Pat Ryder said.

“We did not assess it to be a kinetic military threat to anything on the ground, but assess it was a safety flight hazard and a threat due to its potential surveillance capabilities. Our team will now work to recover the object in an effort to learn more,” the Defense Department added in its statement.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

IndependentSG /  🏆 9. in SG

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Improving Italian business cushions TIM's profit declineImproving Italian business cushions TIM's profit declineMILAN : Telecom Italia (TIM) core profit fell a touch less than feared last year, helped by lower costs and some signs of improvement in its battered domestic business in the fourth quarter, the former Italian phone monopoly said on Tuesday.Italy's biggest phone group said earnings before interest, tax, d
Read more »

Shiffrin unexpectedly splits with coach during world championshipsShiffrin unexpectedly splits with coach during world championshipsMikaela Shiffrin unexpectedly parted ways with longtime coach Mike Day during the Alpine skiing world championships in France, the American skiing standout said on Wednesday. The 27-year-old American, who is due to compete in the giant slalom on Thursday and slalom on Saturday, will be supported closely by
Read more »

NewJeans’ Ditto is top song by K-pop girl group on US SpotifyNewJeans’ Ditto is top song by K-pop girl group on US SpotifySEOUL - K-pop girl group NewJeans continues to take the world by storm, with their releases recently showing a steady yet significant growth in the American music market. OMG and Ditto were the most-streamed songs on Spotify in the United States among all regions, the...
Read more »

Billionaire Najafi set to launch $3.75bn takeover bid for Tottenham Hotspur- FTBillionaire Najafi set to launch $3.75bn takeover bid for Tottenham Hotspur- FTIranian-American billionaire Jahm Najafi, chair of MSP Sports Capital, is set to launch a $3.75 billion takeover bid for English soccer club Tottenham Hotspur, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday, citing two people with direct knowledge of the plans.MSP Sports Capital is working with a consortium of
Read more »

Younger generation can fill void left by retiring greats: ITFYounger generation can fill void left by retiring greats: ITFBENGALURU : Tennis lost two of its all-time greats last year with the retirements of Roger Federer and Serena Williams but ITF President David Haggerty says the future of the game is in safe hands with the rise of a sparkling generation of young players.American Williams, a 23-times singles Grand Slam cha
Read more »

New Zealand paceman Tickner to make test debut against EnglandNew Zealand paceman Tickner to make test debut against EnglandNew Zealand captain Tim Southee has confirmed paceman Blair Tickner will make his test debut against England at Mount Maunganui on Thursday.The 29-year-old Central Districts bowler gets his chance with injury sidelining Kyle Jamieson and Matt Henry on leave for the birth of his first child.Tickner
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 08:45:20