Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi on Monday called on Wattville residents in Benoni to assist in finding the missing body parts of murdered four-year-old Bokgabo Poo. | iavanpijoos
"We still have parts that are missing. We need to unleash all the law enforcement agencies. I spoke to the police to bring the K9, police divers and all the technology that they have at their disposal, so we can assist the family to close this chapter that is so painful.
"We are dealing with somebody who has been an enemy of our people, who has done these things before, who is heartless, and who we believe the law must not even give a chance to give him bail again," said Lesufi.News24 Iavan Pijoos "I came here personally, not only as a premier, but as a parent, to come and give support to another parent on the pain that they are going through."READ | Bokgabo disappeared from Wattville on Monday last week.Police spokesperson Lieutenant-Colonel Mavela Masondo said a mutilated body was discovered a few metres away from the house.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
PICTURES FROM THE FIELD - 17 October 2022A 30-year-old suspect is expected to make his first appearance in the Benoni magistrate’s court after being charged with kidnapping and the murder of 4-year-old Bokgabo Poo.
Read more »
Missing 4-year-old Bokgabo Poo confirmed dead | News24Four-year-old Bokgabo Poo, who went missing in Wattville, Benoni last week, has been confirmed dead. | iavanpijoos
Read more »
Mutilated body found in veld confirmed to be BokgaboThe family of missing four-year-old Bokgabo Poo have confirmed that the mutilated body of a child found in an open veld on Tuesday is hers.
Read more »
Mutilated body found in veld confirmed to be BokgaboThe family of missing four-year-old Bokgabo Poo have confirmed that the mutilated body of a child found in an open veld on Tuesday is hers.
Read more »
Little Bokgabo Poo's suspected killer to appear in court on MondayA 30-year-old suspect is expected to appear in the Benoni magistrate's court on Monday in connection with the kidnapping and murder of four-year-old Bokgabo Poo.
Read more »