Shawn Mendes Cancels Entire Tour To Work On His Mental Health

South Africa News News

Shawn Mendes Cancels Entire Tour To Work On His Mental Health
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 ETCanada
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 28 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 51%

ShawnMendes cancels the rest of his tour to focus on his mental health -- see the statement

Mendes insisted, “I know you all have been waiting so long to see these shows, and it breaks my heart to tell you this but I promise I will be back as soon as I’ve taken the right time to heal,” assuring fans that this doesn’t mean he won’t be making new music.Over the years, Mendes has been open about his struggles with anxiety and the pressure he faces.

He previously told ET Canada of touring, “There’s always this two-and-a-half-week point. I call it the two-and-a-half-week point when you’re like, ‘Why am I so lonely and depressed after two and a half weeks? I got to get back home and see my family.’ “You’re not — you’re just like in that mode where you’re like, ‘Oh yeah, we’re out here for a minute.'”

Touring might still be one of his favourite aspects of the job, but Mendes has made it clear that he struggles with other aspects, such as the pressure that comes with social media.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ETCanada /  🏆 67. in CA

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Shawn Mendes cancels North American and European concert tour datesShawn Mendes cancels North American and European concert tour datesShawn Mendes says he's cancelling the remainder of his tour dates in North America, the United Kingdom and Europe into 2023 as he puts more attention on his mental health.
Read more »

Shawn Mendes cancels the rest of world tour for mental health break | CBC NewsShawn Mendes cancels the rest of world tour for mental health break | CBC NewsCanadian pop star Shawn Mendes has cancelled the rest of his world tour to care for his mental health, the singer announced in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
Read more »

Shawn Mendes cancels Toronto shows and remainder of ‘Wonder’ concert tourShawn Mendes cancels Toronto shows and remainder of ‘Wonder’ concert tourMendes announced on Instagram that due to health concerns, he is cancelling the rest of his ‘Wonder’ world tour, including two upcoming stops at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto.
Read more »

Shawn Mendes cancels remainder of his North American and European concert tour datesShawn Mendes cancels remainder of his North American and European concert tour datesShawn Mendes issued a statement on social media saying he has decided he needs ‘to take the time I’ve never taken personally to grow myself and come back stronger’
Read more »

Shawn Mendes cancels North American and European tour datesShawn Mendes cancels North American and European tour datesShawn Mendes says he's cancelling the remainder of his tour dates in North America, the United Kingdom and Europe into 2023 as he focuses on his mental health.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 13:46:39