Prince Harry wins damages over aerial pictures of his and Meghan Markle's private home

South Africa News News

Prince Harry wins damages over aerial pictures of his and Meghan Markle's private home
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 NBCNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 86%

Prince Harry has won substantial damages and an apology after photographs were taken of his home from the air, Buckingham Palace says.

LONDON — Prince Harry, Britain's Duke of Sussex, has accepted substantial damages and an apology from a news agency which took photographs of his home from the air, Buckingham Palace said on Thursday.

"The syndication and publication of the photographs very seriously undermined the safety and security of the Duke and the home to the extent that they are no longer able to live at the property," the lawyer said in a court statement. Harry, Queen Elizabeth’s grandson, and Meghan, have a strained relationship with the press and after the birth of their first child earlier this month avoided posing for the traditional photo outside the hospital.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

NBCNews /  🏆 10. in US

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Prince Harry, Meghan pay tribute to all mothersPrince Harry, Meghan pay tribute to all mothersPrince Harry and Meghan paid tribute to all mothers on Sunday, when the Duchess ...
Read more »

Prince Harry accepts settlement after intrusive photos drove him and Meghan from their homePrince Harry accepts settlement after intrusive photos drove him and Meghan from their homeAerial photos captured the couple's dining, living and sleeping areas.
Read more »

Prince Harry and Meghan forced from home by helicopter picturesPrince Harry and Meghan forced from home by helicopter picturesPrince Harry has accepted 'substantial damages' and an apology from a picture agency that used a helicopter to take photos of the home he shared with Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. Harry and Meghan were forced to leave their home after the photos were published in the press.
Read more »

Meghan, Harry release baby feet photo for US Mother's DayMeghan, Harry release baby feet photo for US Mother's DayLONDON (AP) — Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, have released a photo of their newborn baby's feet to mark Meghan's first Mother's Day as a mom. The image posted Sunday on...
Read more »

Royal baby Archie faces a complicated tax situationRoyal baby Archie faces a complicated tax situationAs an American living overseas, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, the newborn son of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, will have to navigate complex tax rules.
Read more »

Prince Harry accepts apology for intrusive imagesPrince Harry accepts apology for intrusive imagesPrince Harry settles privacy and data protection claims against a news agency that hovered over his home in a helicopter, taking photos directly into his living room and bedroom. Harry accepted damages and an apology from Splash News and Picture Agency.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 23:06:34