Prince Andrew is no longer allowed to sleep at the Buckingham Palace apartment where he has previously been staying at with (of all things soft toys) The 62-ye
Prince Andrew is no longer allowed to sleep at the Buckingham Palace apartment where he has previously been staying at with
“He brought back a string of new girlfriends to his home in the Palace – even model Caprice. A bachelor’s flat in St James’ Palace doesn’t have the same allure for a single man,” said the source.Buckingham Palace is currently undergoing a £369 million ten-year rebuilding project which includes gutting and renovating Andrew’s suite which is called the Chamber Floor.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police protest in Haiti after six officers killedPORT-AU-PRINCE: Civilian protesters and police marched through Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince on Thursday (Jan 26) to demonstrate against a slew of killings of police officers by armed gangs in worsening violence in the Caribbean nation. Streets were blocked with barricades the day after gangs, who control
Read more »
Haiti protests flare after police officers killed in gang violencePORT-AU-PRINCE: Demonstrators blocked streets and burned tires in Haiti's capital Port-au-Prince on Thursday (Jan 26) after 11 police officers were killed over the last week due to gang violence that continues to grip the Caribbean nation. Protesters blocked roads around the capital and in several cities t
Read more »
'Sometimes I make just $12 a day': Rojak seller calls it quits due to rising costsAfter almost two years of rising costs, one rojak seller in Telok Blangah has called it quits. The hawker, who goes by Andrew, told Shin Min Daily News that he made the...
Read more »
Singapore’s prison without walls made the world sit up in 1960s. How did it fall apart?The Pulau Senang settlement grew out of an idea to build a ‘moderate prison’. The experiment won praise, but reports of brutality later surfaced. It ended in a deadly riot in July 1963.
Read more »
Ukrainian Heraskevych unhappy with move to allow Russians to compete in AsiaUkrainian skeleton racer Vladyslav Heraskevych criticised the International Olympic Committee on Thursday for considering allowing Russian and Belarusian athletes to return to international competitions.Since Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February, many sports bodies have moved events and suspended Russ
Read more »
At least 1 dead, several injured in machete attack at southern Spain churchesMADRID — Spanish authorities said they were investigating what they called a possible 'terrorist' incident after a machete-wielding man attacked several people at two churches in the southern port city of Algeciras, killing at least one person. The man attacked clergymen at two different churches — San Isidro and Nuestra Senora de La Palma, around 300 metres (1,000 feet) apart...
Read more »