Police search for answers at ‘vast’ Quebec propane explosion site where three found dead
The remains are believed to belong to workers associated with the company, and they have been taken to a lab to be formally identified.Story continues below advertisement
Cossette says investigators with the police’s major crimes division are still searching for answers about what caused the blast. She says several other organizations are also investigating the fire and explosion, including the coroner’s office, the province’s workplace health and safety commission and the Transportation Safety Board of Canada.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Quebec pharmacies may stop distributing free COVID-19 rapid tests - Montreal | Globalnews.caA contract between the Quebec government and pharmacies to distribute free COVID-19 rapid tests is set to expire on March 31.
Read more »
Municipalities across Quebec vow to keep bilingual status - Montreal | Globalnews.caDozens of towns across Quebec are vowing to pass resolutions to keep their bilingual status, after the government adopted Bill 96 last year.
Read more »
Quebec paramedics see pay cut for COVID-19 vaccination, testing - Montreal | Globalnews.caThe front-line health-care workers who are registered in the JeContribue program are no longer entitled to $32-an-hour pay to vaccinate or test people for COVID-19.
Read more »