Mobile games developer Huuuge stock leaps on buyback plans

South Africa News News

Mobile games developer Huuuge stock leaps on buyback plans
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 ChannelNewsAsia
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 66%

Mobile games developer Huuuge Inc plans to launch an up to $150 million share buyback this quarter following a review of strategic options, it said late on Wednesday, sending the stock sharply higher at the market opening.U.S.-registered Huuuge, which debuted in Warsaw in 2021, launched the review of str

Mobile games developer Huuuge Inc plans to launch an up to $150 million share buyback this quarter following a review of strategic options, it said late on Wednesday, sending the stock sharply higher at the market opening.

It said could still postpone or cancel the new buyback depending on market conditions and the company's circumstances.Huuuge said in a statement it had concluded its"optimal strategy at this time" was to remain a publicly-listed company and that continued focus on the current strategy was in the best interests of the company and its stock-holders.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ChannelNewsAsia /  🏆 6. in SG

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Game-addicted boy in China threatens dad with meat cleaver over mobile phone confiscationGame-addicted boy in China threatens dad with meat cleaver over mobile phone confiscationA video of a boy threatening his father with a meat cleaver after being banned from playing video games on his mobile phone has gone viral in China. The South China Morning Post reported that the stand-off began when the father confiscated the boy’s mobile...
Read more »

Boy in China threatens father with meat cleaver for banning him to play video games on mobile phoneBoy in China threatens father with meat cleaver for banning him to play video games on mobile phoneThe video sparked concerns about mobile game addiction among children in China. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

Berkshire dumps shares in TSMC, banks; increases Apple stakeBerkshire dumps shares in TSMC, banks; increases Apple stakeNEW YORK/BANGALORE :Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc slashed its stake in Taiwanese contract chip-maker TSMC as well as in some banks in the fourth quarter, while bolstering its holdings in Apple Inc.Berkshire cut its position in Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) by 86.2 per cent to 8.2
Read more »

Primary school boy in China threatens dad with cleaver for confiscating his phonePrimary school boy in China threatens dad with cleaver for confiscating his phoneA video of a boy threatening his father with a meat cleaver after being banned from playing video games on his mobile phone has gone viral in China. Read more at stomp.straitstimes.com
Read more »

Qatar ships World Cup fan accommodation to Turkiye-Syria earthquake zonesQatar ships World Cup fan accommodation to Turkiye-Syria earthquake zonesDOHA — Qatar has donated portacabins and mobile homes used for last year's World Cup soccer tournament to earthquake zones in Turkiye and Syria where they will accommodate people left homeless, a Qatari official told Reuters on Monday (Feb 13).
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 02:27:36