Man who repeatedly raped 11-year-old girl gets life behind bars

South Africa News News

Man who repeatedly raped 11-year-old girl gets life behind bars
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 TimesLIVE
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 26 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 59%

The 11-year-old victim was with her friends at their home village when the man approached them and suddenly grabbed her.

A man who repeatedly raped an 11-year-old girl has been sentenced to life in prison, while another rapist got a 23-year jail sentence for raping a 19-year-old woman after breaking into her house.A 33-year-old man who grabbed a girl while she was walking with her friends, and raped her repeatedly, now has a long time to think about his actions.

The Limpopo police on Monday hailed the life sentence recently meted out to Mahlodi Shadrack Makhwiting. His 11-year-old victim was with her friends at their home village when he approached them and suddenly grabbed her, said Const Mienkie Ramakgoakgoa."The victim was dragged to nearby bushes and raped there repeatedly, until she was released later the same day. She arrived home and reported the incident to her family. Police were immediately informed and the suspect was hunted down and arrested.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

TimesLIVE /  🏆 28. in ZA

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Man who repeatedly raped 11-year-old girl gets life behind barsHis 11-year-old victim was with her friends at their home village when he approached them and suddenly grabbed her, said Const Mienkie Ramakgoakgoa.
Read more »

Man arrested for raping woman (78) and her granddaughter (11)Man arrested for raping woman (78) and her granddaughter (11)Members of Bethlehem Crime Intelligence, FCS, and K9 Unit were following information which led them to a new development area in Bethlehem where the man was arrested.
Read more »

DR Congo arrests 11 over murder of doctor fighting Ebola - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.DR Congo arrests 11 over murder of doctor fighting Ebola - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.Authorities in the Democratic Republic of Congo said they arrested 11 suspects Thursday in the murder last week of a doctor with the World Health Organization (WHO) who was fighting an Ebola outbreak in the country.
Read more »

Messi fires Barca to eighth La Liga title in 11 years - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.Messi fires Barca to eighth La Liga title in 11 years - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.Lionel Messi clinched an eighth La Liga title for Barcelona in 11 seasons on Saturday as he scored the only goal in a 1-0 win at home to Levante.
Read more »

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment launches Mortal Kombat 11Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment launches Mortal Kombat 11The time-bending new cinematic story continues the epic saga that is more than 25 years in the making.
Read more »

Election poll predicts controversial 11% drop in ANC supportA poll conducted by the SA Institute of Race Relations (IRR) predicts a massive drop in national support for the ruling ANC and spells trouble for the DA in the Western Cape.
Read more »

Election poll predicts controversial 11% drop in ANC supportA poll conducted by the SA Institute of Race Relations (IRR) predicts a massive drop in national support for the ruling ANC and spells trouble for the DA in the Western Cape.
Read more »

Eastern Cape floods death toll rises to 11, two missingEastern Cape floods death toll rises to 11, two missingThree houses in Ntabankulu in wards 7, 10 and 15 were damaged while in Matatiele 51 houses in ward 26 were damaged, with 6 people left homeless in Cedarville.
Read more »

11 dead, 2 missing after Eastern Cape floods | IOL News11 dead, 2 missing after Eastern Cape floods | IOL NewsThe Eastern Cape government has confirmed that a total of 11 people died while two people remain missing as a result of the recent flooding.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 20:03:31