Dr Nandipha Magudumana's lawyer Frans Dlamini has told the Bloemfontein Magistrates Court that she was taken out of the country forcefully by convicted rapist and murderer Thabo Bester.
Dr Nandipha Magudumana’s lawyer Frans Dlamini has told the Bloemfontein Magistrate’s Court that she was taken out of the country forcefully by convicted rapist and murderer Thabo Bester.
Dlamini argued that she complied with authorities because of threats made by Bester. Magudumana is applying for bail. She is accused of aiding and abetting a convicted prisoner.Dr Nandipha Magudumana bail application:
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Thabo Bester: Nandipha Magudumana to apply for bailMagudumana previously reserved her right to bail pending the outcome to have her arrest and extradition from Tanzania declared unlawful.
Read more »
Dr. Nandipha Magudumana's bail application set down for two daysThe National Prosecuting Authority says Dr. Nandipha Magudumana's bail application, which will start in the Bloemfontein Magistrate's Court on Tuesday morning, has been set down for two days.
Read more »
Magudumana to apply for bail four months after arrest for helping Bester escapeDr Nandipha Magudumana has brought an application for bail to the Bloemfontein Magistrate's Court.
Read more »