Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin could make his long-awaited return from injury this weekend, Frank Lampard has revealed. The EFC manager also said the club are speaking with Anthony Gordon's representatives over a new contract.
could make his long-awaited return from injury this weekend, manager Frank Lampard has revealed.
Calvert-Lewin has not featured so far this season after sustaining a knee problem ahead of the new campaign. But the 25-year-old has come through two weeks of training unscathed and is set to be involved in some capacity against“We’ll see come Sunday whether he’s ready to start the game or not,” Lampard said, ahead of the Goodison Park game.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Everton could break 'protocol' over Calvert-Lewin - medical insider😬 '𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻.' 😬 ⚠️ | Medical insider suggests Everton could break 'protocol' with Dominic Calvert-Lewin as images emerge. 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗: EFC
Read more »
Lampard not putting pressure on DCL at Everton by 'being strong with or without' himEverton boss Frank Lampard insists he is putting no pressure on fit-again Dominic Calvert-Lewin as the striker prepares to return to action.
Read more »
Lampard not putting pressure on DCL at Everton by 'being strong with or without' himEverton boss Frank Lampard insists he is putting no pressure on fit-again Dominic Calvert-Lewin as the striker prepares to return to action.
Read more »
Everton could break 'protocol' over Calvert-Lewin - medical insider😬 '𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻.' 😬 ⚠️ | Medical insider suggests Everton could break 'protocol' with Dominic Calvert-Lewin as images emerge. 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗: EFC
Read more »
Glasgow Lives, Gordon: 'One very good client indeed has 50 of my paintings'Tonight Gordon talks about his love of art, gallery showings and Glasgow, and how he managed to get his artwork sold all over the world.
Read more »