Jail for mastermind who schemed and cheated Govt agencies amid Covid-19 pandemic
Deputy Public Prosecutor Tay Jia En said that JSS was a grant scheme aimed at providing wage support to employers and helping enterprises retain their local employees.
TRF was aimed at providing support to Singapore citizens and permanent residents who became jobless or lost a substantial portion of their income due to the pandemic. He also provided falsified payslips and salary adjustment letters bearing Kings Spa’s letterhead. MSF later approved one of the applications and disbursed $500 to him.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Rental prices in Singapore surpass Hong Kong, the world's most expensive housing market - Singapore NewsThe rise in rental prices could curtail Singapore's advantage in luring global talent.
Read more »
Singapore “strongly condemns” North Korea's latest ballistic missile test - Singapore NewsAmong nations like the US, South Korea, Japan, the G7 group of nations and the European Union, Singapore condemned the ICBM launch.
Read more »
Duo complete mammoth cycling trip from Finland to Singapore in 245 days - Singapore NewsOne of the cyclists, Valtteri Heinilä encouraged netizens to give their all to whatever they are doing now, adding: 'Less planning, more living.'
Read more »
FIBA 3X3 Asia Cup 2023 to be held at Singapore Sports Hub - Singapore NewsIt was announced last year that Singapore will be hosting this prestigious tournament for three editions – 2023, 2024, and 2025.
Read more »
Past champions set to battle for glory at HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens - Singapore NewsOther teams battling to emerge as champions at the National Stadium are Argentina, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Samoa, Spain, Uruguay and the USA.
Read more »
Spanish judge orders Brazil's Dani Alves to remain in jail on remandMADRID : A Spanish judge rejected Brazilian soccer player Dani Alves request to be released and ordered him to remain in jail on remand as the investigation over an alleged sexual assault in a Barcelona night club continues, the regional court said on Tuesday.The 39-year-old, who has denied any wrongdoing
Read more »