Stomper. 'In the letter, it mentioned a temporary power cut off on Feb 28 but on Thursday?' Feb 28 is a Tuesday.
, who shared a photo of the letter.The letter was addressed to the"lessee/tenant" of Block 194 Rivervale Drive to inform residents that the electrical supply to their flats would be temporarily cut off on Feb 28 from 10am to noon."Very bewildering!" said the Stomper."In the letter, it mentioned a temporary power cut off on Feb 28 but on Thursday?
"I wonder if this letter is for real or just for educational purpose to teach us about scams by the Sengkang Town Council?"similar anomaly in the space-time continuum was detected last month when a Jurong East resident shared a photo of a flyer at a lift lobby taken on Jan 29 that said MP Rahayu Mahzam had visited the block on Feb 1. Netizens joked that the MP was aMs Mahzam has since apologised and clarified that the wrong notice was put up at the lift landing of one of the blocks in her constituency.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Finger hearts from WP's Sengkang GRC MPs on Valentine's Day - Singapore News“Happy Valentine’s from us to you! (AKA TeamSengkang realising we managed to colour code our outfits today for the SGBudget2023 in Parliament),” wrote Ms He.
Read more »
Morning Digest, Feb 14 - Singapore NewsHere are the top stories you might've missed...
Read more »
Taiwan to allow individual visitors from Hong Kong, Macau from Feb 20But the restrictions on visitors from mainland China will remain in place. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Stuff To Watch This Week (Feb 13-19, 2023)Can you picture James Seah as a declutterer expert? He plays one in the new Mediacorp drama Fix Me Up.
Read more »
Stories you might’ve missed, Feb 14 - Singapore NewsHere are the top stories published today...
Read more »
Budget 2023: Buyers’ stamp duties for property purchases to be raised from Feb 15SINGAPORE - Buyer’s stamp duties (BSD) for higher-value residential and non-residential properties will be raised with effect from Feb 15, Finance Minister Lawrence Wong said in his Budget speech on Tuesday (Feb 14). Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »