Retiree Mrs Chan said police asked her several questions, including whether she had heard any noises or seen any suspicious activity or people on Tuesday last week.
in Ta Kwu Ling with the help of excavators and bulldozers for the missing body parts over the past two days.
The operation was set to continue on Thursday, as police said the targeted area was the size of a football pitch and five metres deep. About a dozen officers from the Kowloon West regional crime unit descended on the village on Wednesday morning before dividing into smaller teams to speak to locals. Some residents helped the investigators by providing footage from cameras installed in cars and their homes.
While news of the case had put Lung Mei Tsuen in the limelight, it had also scared off some visitors, restaurant operators said.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police look for evidence for slain Hong Kong model Abby Choi's caseHONG KONG: Hong Kong police began searching a landfill on Tuesday (Feb 28) for evidence related to the grisly killing of model Abby Choi, whose dismembered body parts were
Read more »
Family, friends of slain Hong Kong socialite Abby Choi gather outside crime scene to pay respectsHONG KONG — Family and friends of the slain model Abby Choi Tin-fung on Tuesday (Feb 28) made their first public appearance since her murder, gathering outside the crime scene in Hong Kong's Tai Po to pay their respects.
Read more »
Nancy Wu, 41, Just Friendzoned Alex Fong, Says She’s Seeing A Potential SuitorThe Hong Kong actress hopes to get married this year.
Read more »
Hong Kong scraps one of world's last Covid-19 mask mandatesHONG KONG — Hongkongers will finally be able to leave home without a face mask from Wednesday (Feb 29), nearly 1,000 days after the pandemic mandate was imposed.
Read more »
Many in Hong Kong continue to wear masks despite end of mandate“I don’t feel safe not wearing one,” said a professional in the city. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
Airline websites swamped as Hong Kong ticket giveaway takes offHONG KONG: People hoping to take advantage of a Hong Kong scheme to give away half a million free airline tickets faced hours-long online queues on Wednesday (Mar 1), as the Asian financial hub bids to woo tourists
Read more »