Gauteng's online registration for 2020 admissions postponed

South Africa News News

Gauteng's online registration for 2020 admissions postponed
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 SowetanLIVE
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 11 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 63%

'The request was to delay the opening of Grade 1 and Grade 8 School Admissions for the 2020 Academic Year,' Lesufi said. YoliswaSobuwa

Gauteng online applications for 2020 admissions have been postponed.

Lesufi said this follows concerns raised in the past few days by the Federation of Associations of Governing Bodies of South African , Suid-Afrikaanse Onderwysunie a union, and other SGB Associations.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SowetanLIVE /  🏆 13. in ZA

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Dogs well positioned in 2020 US presidential raceDogs well positioned in 2020 US presidential raceThe couple's two dogs have their own Twitter account with nearly 70,000 followers.
Read more »

Thomson Reuters posts stronger-than-expected quarterly profitNews and information provider reaffirms forecast for the rest of 2019 and 2020
Read more »

Holding US AG Bill Barr in contempt could take longer than 2020Democrats have not yet submitted a timetable for the vote in the full House, nor do they have a clear plan
Read more »

ISS TODAY: Young refugees can help ‘Silence the Guns by 2020’At least one of Africa’s five African Union youth peace ambassadors should represent refugees. By Muneinazvo Kujeke
Read more »

Togo changes law to let president stand for two more termsThe new law now caps presidents to serving two terms, but also means Gnassingbe can stand for the next two elections, in 2020 and 2025, as it does not apply retroactively.
Read more »

Togo term-limit law allows president 10 more years of ruleThe law does not take into account the three terms Gnassingbe has already served since succeeding his late father in 2005, the latest of which ends in 2020
Read more »

Online registration for Gauteng school admissions postponedConservative Afrikaner rights organisation AfriForum and Solidarity Movement’s School Support Centre said they had been informed that the Gauteng department of education will postpone the online applications for admissions to public schools.
Read more »

Gauteng's online admissions postponedGauteng's online admissions postponedGauteng's Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi postpones online admissions until 20 May.
Read more »

Gauteng's online admissions postponedGauteng's online admissions postponedGauteng's Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi postpones online admissions until 20 May.
Read more »

Gauteng online admission process to go live on MondayGauteng online admission process to go live on MondayThey system would be open from Monday for parents to familiarise themselves with it but can only file applications from next week Monday.
Read more »

Online school registration postponed - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.Online school registration postponed - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi has postponed the online school registration process by a week. Online registration has been used in Gauteng schools for four years now.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 03:47:25