A Florida couple sued the coronavirus-hit cruise ship operator, Princess Line Cruises, for more than $1 million
... [+]: A Florida couple stuck onboard the coronavirus-hit Grand Princess cruise ship in California are suing the ship's operator, Princess Line Cruises, accusing the company of gross negligence by allowing passengers to be exposed to Covid-19 on the vessel.
The Weissberger’s boarded the ship on February 21, after two people who later tested positive for the virus got off the ship. The couple said they were not screened before getting on.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Coronavirus keeping American couple from their adopted daughter in ChinaNoah and Ivy Cleveland were packed and ready to go for weeks before a Feb. 7 flight to Guangzhou, China, they hoped would change their lives.They had been excited about making the trip for nine months -- ever since their adoption agency told them they'd been matched with a little girl they could
Read more »
We Still Don’t Want to Accept This Possible Celebrity CoupleIt’s not official until we see them step out together with his-and-hers iced coffees
Read more »
How Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon overcame bankruptcy to be a celeb power coupleDancing on Ice winner Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon battled bankruptcy to become a celebrity power couple
Read more »
Lady Gaga is totally smitten with new man Michael Polansky in rare couple snapLady Gaga and Michael Polansky are head-over-heels for each other as she shares another loved-up snap with her new man
Read more »
Passengers sue over coronavirus-hit Grand Princess cruise shipMeanwhile, thousands of passengers on The Caribbean Princess, that was on a 10-day trip to the Panama Canal and scheduled to dock in Grand Cayman, are being kept on board while crew members get tested for COVID-19.
Read more »