Lucky ticket-holder claims £171M jackpot - one of the biggest prizes ever
A CLAIM has been made on the massive £171 million EuroMillions jackpot, that was won by a UK ticket holder on Friday., have confirmed today that it received the claim and will now begin the validation process.If successful, the lucky winner will claim one of the biggest prizes inOnce the claim has been approved and paid, they can then decide whether or not to go public.Incredibly, this marks the sixth win in the Uk this year.
Five of those have been for prizes over £100 million and three of them were the biggest ever lotto wins., who bagged £184 million and an anonymous ticket-holder who brought home £195 million in July this year. Other big wins for Brits this year include a £110 million pot earlier this month and a £109 million prize in February.Most read in Money
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
UK winner SCOOPS £171 million jackpot - making them richer than Chris MartinA BRIT has won £171 million after scooping the EuroMillions jackpot tonight. That stack of cash will make them wealthier than Coldplay’s Chris Martin, who is worth £132m, according to The Sun…
Read more »
LAST CHANCE to claim 1 of 15,000 FREE National Trust family passes TODAYLAST CHANCE: Today is the final day of our nationaltrust family day pass giveaway. We gave away 30,000 family day passes over the last two days and have 15,000 to claim today. Don't miss out!
Read more »
Top 10% of earners to benefit from almost half of mini-budget tax cuts, claim economistsBank of England should bring next interest rate rise forward to next week in battle to control inflation, says leading banker
Read more »
Forest investigation into fan's claim he was 'attacked' in home end'I still can’t believe it now, just talking about it now I can’t believe it’s happened'
Read more »
Rice says England 'score goals for fun in training' despite matching San Marino recordEngland midfielder Declan Rice has made a bold claim after England’s 1-0 defeat to Italy on Friday. The Three Lions produced another abject display at the San Siro, which ultimately resulted …
Read more »