Brazil's vaccine-sceptic Bolsonaro got COVID-19 shot, document indicates

South Africa News News

Brazil's vaccine-sceptic Bolsonaro got COVID-19 shot, document indicates
South Africa Latest News,South Africa Headlines
  • 📰 ChannelNewsAsia
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 16 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 66%

BRASILIA: A health ministry record indicates that former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, a vocal skeptic of COVID-19 vaccines who vowed to never get the jab, may have received one in 2021, the country's comptroller general's office said on Friday (Feb 17). The office said it was examining a vaccine car

BRASILIA: A health ministry record indicates that former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, a vocal skeptic of COVID-19 vaccines who vowed to never get the jab, may have received one in 2021, the country's comptroller general's office said on Friday .

It said it had sought information about Bolsonaro's vaccination record from the health ministry following last month's inauguration of"The record exists, that's as much as we know," comptroller general's office head Vinicius Carvalho said during an interview with CNN Brazil.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ChannelNewsAsia /  🏆 6. in SG

South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

China's January air passenger numbers jump 34.8% after COVID-19 curbs easeChina's January air passenger numbers jump 34.8% after COVID-19 curbs easeBEIJING: China's January air passenger traffic rose 34.8 per cent from a year earlier, the aviation regulator said at a regular news conference on Thursday (Feb 16), after the country abandoned its strict zero-COVID policy. China has also resumed scheduled passenger flights with 58 countries since its bord
Read more »

Molest cases at nightspots up 514% with return of post-Covid nightlifeMolest cases at nightspots up 514% with return of post-Covid nightlifeSINGAPORE - The number of outrage of modesty cases jumped in 2022, with such offences at nightspots increasing from 21 cases in 2021 to 129 in 2022. This was a 514 per cent spike from the 2021 figure as bars, pubs and clubs were allowed to resume nightlife operations in April 2022. There were 1,610 outrage of modesty cases in...
Read more »

China's top leaders hail 'miracle' of zero-Covid reversalChina's top leaders hail 'miracle' of zero-Covid reversalMore than 200 million people had been treated for Covid-19. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

GM sees no slowdown yet, expects hit from China's COVID-19 situationGM sees no slowdown yet, expects hit from China's COVID-19 situationGeneral Motors Co said on Thursday it was seeing no signs of slowing demand for automobiles amid economic worries, adding that it expects the volatile COVID-19 situation in China to impact the US automaker's first-quarter results. 'We still have very good confidence in the market,' said Chief Financial Off
Read more »

GM sees no slowdown yet, expects hit from China's COVID situationGM sees no slowdown yet, expects hit from China's COVID situation:General Motors Co said on Thursday it was seeing no signs of slowing demand for automobiles amid economic worries, adding that it expects the volatile COVID-19 situation in China to impact the U.S. automaker's first-quarter results.'We still have very good confidence in the market,' said Chief Financial Offi
Read more »

EU to phase out Covid-19 tests for travellers from ChinaEU to phase out Covid-19 tests for travellers from ChinaHealth experts agree to end the requirement for negative pre-departure Covid-19 tests. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 18:15:44