A Bangladesh teen playing a game of hide\u002Dand\u002Dseek was trapped in a shipping container which ended up in Malaysia, FOX News reported.
Play Video
A 15-year-old Bangladesh boy was playing an innocent game of hide-and-seek when he found himself trapped for six days in a shipping container which ended up in Malaysia, FOX News reported.From our newsroom to your inbox at noon, the latest headlines, stories, opinion and photos from the Toronto Sun.By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc.
“The boy was just believed to have entered the container, fell asleep, and found himself here,” said Malaysian Home Minister Datuk Seri Saifuddin Nasution Ismail, according to the Malaysian news agency Bernama.Fahim was disoriented after six days without food or water, and Ismail said he got medical attention and that authorities “are in the process of repatriating him through the legal channel.”
Initially, officials were concerned that Fahim, who ended up about 3,700 kilometres from home, was a victim of human trafficking, before learning the teen had been playing hide-and-seek. “The relevant authorities have investigated the case and their investigations found no elements of human trafficking,” Ismail said.
South Africa Latest News, South Africa Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Peru’s Dina Boluarte exhorts Congress to advance elections amid anger over deathsThe Globe and Mail offers the most authoritative news in Canada, featuring national and international news
Read more »
Canadian baritone Brett Polegato talks about The (R)evolution of Steve Jobs, an opera that does not take the shine off the appleThe Globe and Mail offers the most authoritative news in Canada, featuring national and international news
Read more »
First Teaser Revealed For Roseanne Barr’s Comeback Comedy Special ‘Cancel This’Roseanne Barr is readying a comedy comeback for Fox News' streaming service, Fox Nation. On Sunday, Jan. 29, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that the first teaser for the upcoming special — titled 'Roseanne Barr: Cancel This!' — will be airing during Sunday's NFC Championship Game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the San Francisco…
Read more »